What is Money Reflecting for You?
Money has no Free Will and therefore can’t insert anything into your Money Relationship.
Instead, Money’s role in your relationship is to reflect what you are putting into the relationship.
Money follows your lead.
What’s fantastic about this is by getting familiar with your money story, you can see the belief patterns that are creating what you want AND what you don’t want in your bank account.
Want to start learning from money?
Here’s a quick exercise that you can do:
- Ask to align body and soul, and then imagine you can center your consciousness in your heart (don’t worry about the how, just ask for it happen).
- Imagine you can take a couple of breaths from your heart center.
- Connect with your Soul either through your personal soul language / money language team or by simply asking to make the connection.
- Ask your Soul: What is my money flow reflecting back to me? What am I putting into my relationship that is serving me? What am I accidentally putting into my relationship that is not serving me?
- Ask your Soul: What is the first BEING step I can take to shift the patterns that no longer serve me? What is the first DOING step I can take to shift the patterns that no longer serve me?
When I did this exercise recently, I could see there are a number of areas of my story that are really going well. I am lovingly supported by a larger and larger variety of money vortexes. I am taking MUCH better care of my money logistics (budget / bills, etc.).
However, I can feel an incredible amount of flow that still wants to come through. It’s all queued up behind a gate… but I’ve got a twist tie holding it closed. The good news is it is ONLY a twist tie… it isn’t locked with a big ‘ol chain.
Upon further conversation with my money language team, I started to understand the significance of that twist tie. Part of me is nervous that if I allow the flow, my freedom is going to evaporate and/or my health is going to suffer.
With that awareness I was able to easily come up with BEING/DOING steps to start to untwist the tie and I am eagerly anticipating the more flow now.
So, what did your Soul share with you?
Jennifer Bloome is a Soul Abundance Guide, Energy Healer, and Master Soul Language Practitioner. She teaches people a new language to communicate directly with their Soul, so they create a flow of Soul-Based Abundance that is in alignment with their gifts, talents and true nature. Ready to learn the language of your Soul? Sign up for a free Money Language Translation Session to learn one of the money languages of your Soul.